terça-feira, 22 de abril de 2008

not =

I thought I wouldn't have to apologise for who I am
With you. Not with you...
Your silent words, your noisy drift
two worlds apart
like it's always been
throughout the ages
when two people meet
at a level like this
there's no other way
with me
I'm deep depth
for I know the drill
and I accept the drill
and the depth
but you freeze when you look at
Medusa - I am
and you are
petrified
mortified
by my bevaviour
this reality that overshadows
your dreams of omnipotence
of fairy-tales
the image you have of me
the life of me
in your dreams
there's no cure for splintered dreams, boy
i hope you know that
and these snakes of mine
they won't go away
for I know they're here to stay
and your eyes
oh, your eyes
don't even look at my direction
for they see through me
seek through me
for something else
for a head without snakes
for snakes without heads
for fairy-tales
but I'm no Cinderella, boy
I am Medusa

3 comentários:

Lara Laçarote disse...

Dide AHAZA em qq idioma!
Adorei!

Eliza disse...

dealing with shattered dreams is extremely complicated. looking forward to seeing you, mon cher...

Anônimo disse...

When you put your hands over your ears
You don't hear me
When you cover your eyes
You don't see me
It's like I've never been here
And you've never known me